The GreenStaxx Solution gives housing professionals the advantage to design multifamily housing faster, while the modular option enables 30-50% faster building by overlapping offsite manufacturing with site preparation.
Time and Cost Savings
- Construction time and cost reduced with utilizing modular option and integrated teams.
- Working drawings, rendering time and cost are all reduced utilizing GSX digitized residential units.
- Supply chain savings come with unit repetition.
- Project overheads and financing costs reduced by accelerated time frame.
- Vetted pre-engineering reduces the need for Submittals, RFI's, and COR's.
- Accelerated time-frame saves 8-13% of total project cost.
Factory Quality Production
- An advantage of modular manufacturing is inherently exacting and efficient.
- Construction of the product in a climate controlled environment assures quality.
- Quality is additionally regulated by each states’ third party review process.
- Manufacturers are highly motivated to do it right the first time and keep production line moving.
Options & Customizations for Architects
- An Architects talents are liberated to expedite a creative site plan and custom building envelope.
- Exterior options: balconies and bumpout options from standardized menu.
- Customizations: changes to library units that are not on the menu (GSX advantages not used to fullest).
Sustainable at its Core
- Proof that sustainability can be scalable, and continually improved through R&D.
- Unit stack repetition underwrites and supports time and money for R&D.
- R&D is focused on more sustainable designs, products and material.
- Research can take advantage of energy savings.