- Developer control of unit design independent of a specific project.
- Units usable in multiple projects.
- Reduction in submittals, RFI's and CPO's.
- Quick access to concept design data.
Time and Cost Savings
- Supply chain savings come with unit repetition.
- Project overheads and financing costs reduced by accelerated time frame.
- Accelerated time-frame has potential savings of 8-13% of total project cost.
- Architects talents are liberated to expedite a creative site plan and custom building envelope.
- Exterior options: balconies and bump-out options from standardized menu.
- Customization: changes to library units that are not on the menu (GSX advantages not used to fullest).
Sustainable at its Core
- Proof that sustainability can be scalable, and continually improved through R&D.
- Unit stack repetition underwrites and supports time and money for R&D.
- R&D is focused on more sustainable designs, products and materials.
- Research can take advantage of energy savings.