The GSX Unit-Stack Design System
Starts with the Unit-Stack Library
- Standardized unit-stack designs are for use in multiple projects.
- Pre-designed and pre-engineered.
- GSX System provides developer customization options.
- Units are dimensioned for modular construction.
- Can also be used in conventional construction.
- Continuously updated and improved.
For Specific Project GSX Creates Project Grid
- Developer provides GSX proposed project information (site plan and constraints, unit mix, codes, etc.).
- GSX creates grid fitting project site and owner directions (preferred configuration, orientation, access, etc.).
Project Design: Units are Dropped into Grid
- GSX quickly provides Schematic Design in a matter of days.
- Design based on units selected from owner's customized library.
- Concept Design provides detailed project information.
- Information available for Developer's project analysis.
- GSX can provide Concept Design iterations to maximize value.
- GSX provides CD level drawings for units selected for the Concept Design.
- Drawings include MEP - FP and full outline specification.
- For modular option GSX provides additional related information.
- CA support available during construction.