- Utilizing Generative Design concepts, work with a Client to create multiple iterations of design-matrixes to establish building massing and financial feasibility to a return-on-cost level.
- Client will select the most advantageous design-matrix iteration for further development.
- Selected iteration will be populated with unit designs selected from the GSX unit-design library.
- After entitlements, unit-designs are offered at a CD level for inclusion in the construction document package
Unit Designs are:
Pre-designed and engineered, and assembled in a GSX library for easy access,
with an option to store for multiple future projects,
Modular/DfMA ready, with a conventional construction option,
Linked to a standardized specification with engineering guidelines,
Designed GREEN, with data describing potential rebates and subsidies,
Market tested, in multiple completed projects,
Providing CD level drawings and specification for construction documentation,
- Supply-chain coordinated including coordination with modular interface.